top of page
MoonBoy is a revolutionary cryptocurrency meme that was created for the purpose of providing a decentralized, secure and reliable form of digital currency. Our mission is to make it easy and fun for anyone to get involved in crypto currencies. We strive to make the crypto world more accessible to the everyday user.
how to buy
create a wallet
download metamask or your wallet of choice from the app store or google play store for free. Desktop users, download the google chrome extension by going to metamask.io.
buy some Ethereum
have ETH in your wallet to switch to $MOONB. If you don’t have any ETH, you can buy directly on metamask, transfer from another wallet, or buy on another exchange and send it to your wallet.
connect to Uniswap
connect to Uniswap. Go to app.uniswap.org in google chrome or on the browser inside your Metamask app. Connect your wallet. Paste the $MOONB token address into Uniswap, select MoonBoy, and confirm. When Metamask prompts you for a wallet signature, sign.
switch Eth for $MOONB
switch ETH for $MOONB. We have ZERO taxes so you don’t need to worry about buying with a specific slippage, although you may need to use slippage during times of market volatility.
94% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool. The remaining 6% of the supply is being held in a multi-sig wallet only to be used as tokens for future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools. This wallet is easily trackable with the ENS name “moonboyclub.eth”
bottom of page